When we think about brunch, it’s about sharing, gathering with friends and family, and a time for conversation and celebration. We thought we’d celebrate brunch with our #CanolaConnect community of Harvest Camp alumni this month and share some of their best brunch recipes.
1. Crispy Shredded Hashbrowns from food blogger, Ashley at thereciperebel.com
2. Mini Breakfast Frittatas from Registered Dietitians and food bloggers Erin & Dara at howtoeat.ca
3. Maple Coconut Granola from Registered Dietitian, Zannat at thrive360.buzz
4. Lacy Heart-Shaped Jam-Filled Crepes from Professional Home Economist, Getty Stewart.
5. Raspberry Jam Salad Dressing from food blogger, Amy at familyfeedbag.com.
6. Vegetable Strudel from food blogger Kathryne at foodmusings.ca.
7. Sweet Potato Latkes from food blogger Shel at shelzolkewich.com.
8. Super Seedy Chocolate Chip Cookies from Registered Dietitian, Nita Sharda at carrotsandcake.ca
Ready to plan your next brunch?
Enter our giveaway for a chance to win a $100 grocery gift card to get you the ingredients you need and an I Heart Farmers t-shirt to celebrate the farmers that grow our food!
Eat well… Jenn