Rhubarb! Rhubarb! Rah rah rah! By now you may know that we sort of have a thing for rhubarb. This Spring garden treat is often plentiful, so we thought we’d help you find a use for it all:
10 Rhubarb Recipes:
1. Rhubarb Muffins from Erin at HowtoEat.ca
2. Strawberry Rhubarb Galette with Goat Cheese and Cracked Pepper from Lori at EatInEatOut.ca
3. Ooey Gooey Rhubarb Cinnamon Buns from Getty at GettyStewart.com
4. Lemon or Chocolate Rhubarb Muffins from Melissa at MelissaHartfiel.com
5. Honey Rhubarb Crisp from Mairlyn at MairlynSmith.com
6. Rhubarb-Walnut Sweet Tea Bread from Chatelaine via TodaysParent.com
7. Quinoa Waffles with Rhubarb Strawberry Compote from Chef Carrie at DishCookingStudio.com
8. Fried Cajun Perch with Roasted Rhubarb Ketchup from Foodland Ontario
9. Rhubarb Pecan Muffins from GoBarley.com
10. Rosy Rhubarb Muffins from CoventMarket.com
And, if you still have some left, make rhubarb juice!
How do I get my recipe featured?
We love finding recipes online using canola oil. When we find them, we share them.
Are you a Canadian blogger or recipe aficionado and have recipes online using canola oil that you’d like us to share? Tweet them to us @CanolaEatWell , or pin them to our Canola Coast to Coast Pinterest board!
You might just find your favourite picks in the next Canola Coast to Coast edition!