If you’re not in the holiday spirit yet, may we suggest you start baking? Crank up the tunes, pull out your favourite traditional recipes and add in a few new ones for fun! Here’s what other Canadians are baking in their kitchens this holiday season.
Holiday Baking? #BakeWithCanola
1.Chocolate Candy Cane Biscotti from Amanda at peppersandpennies.com
2. Chocolate Cherry Hello Dollies from Lori at eatineatout.ca
3. Gingersnaps from Mairlyn at mairlynsmith.com. If you haven’t had a chance to check out Mairlyn’s new YouTube channel My Left Frying Pan, be sure to subscribe! It is absolutely hilarious and chock-full of healthy advice and recipes.
4. Peppermint Chocolate Chip Cupcakes from Chrissie at thebusybaker.ca
5. Carrot Gingerbread Loaf from RD, Zannat Reza at thrive360.buzz
6. Christmas Stollen from Professional Home Economist, Joan Ttooulias.
How do I get my recipe featured?
We love finding recipes online using canola oil. When we find them, we share them.
You might just find your favourite picks in the next Canola Coast to Coast edition!