There’s nothing that gets us into the holiday spirit than baking! This holiday season, we’re all about making it, baking it and sharing it. If you’ve been following us on social media, then you probably already know some of our favourite #bakewithcanola oil tips. It’s fun to keep with tradition and bake the same recipes each year, and to throw in a few new ones as well. Here are some we found online that we thought you might enjoy!
6 Holiday Recipes #bakewithcanola
1. Black Forest Cupcakes from Julie at dinnerwithjulie.com
2. Vegan Gingerbread Cupcakes from Sam at itdoesnttastelikechicken.com
3. Cranberry Apple Pie from Chrissie at thebusybaker.ca
4. Melt in Your Mouth Sugar Cookies from Jo-Anna at aprettylifeinthesuburbs.com
5. Gingersnaps from Mairlyn at mairlynsmith.com
6. Holiday Cinnamon Buns with Pistachio, Orange & Dark Chocolate with from Jaime at claudiascookbook.com
How do I get my recipe featured?
We love finding recipes online using canola oil. When we find them, we share them.
You might just find your favourite picks in the next Canola Coast to Coast edition!