- 1 head Iceberg lettuce
- ½ English cucumber, sliced,
- 6 – 8 radishes, sliced
- 1 cup grape tomatoes (250 mL)
- 3 green onions, diced
- 2/3 cup canola oil (150 mL)
- ¼ cup dill pickle juice (50 mL)
- 2 tsp Mrs. Dash seasoning (10 mL)
- Combine lettuce, cucumber, radishes, grape tomatoes and green onions in large salad bowl.
- In separate small bowl, combine canola oil, pickle juice and Mrs. Dash seasoning. Mix well.
- Pour dressing over top of salad ingredients and toss lightly.
- Serve immediately.
Iceberg Salad with Dash Dressing
Take five minutes to toss this salad together for a quick lunch! Fresh cucumbers, green onion, and juicy grape tomatoes on a bed of iceberg lettuce! Make extra dressing and keep in the fridge for up to three days.
- 6-8 people