- 1 cup canola oil (250 mL)
- 3 small roasted red beets (3 )
- 2 Tbsp fresh tarragon, finely chopped (30 mL)
- 1 tsp pink grapefruit zest (5 mL)
- 1/2 tsp lemon zest (2 mL)
- In a blender, place roasted red beets, tarragon, grapefruit and lemon zest; blend until smooth. Slowly add the canola oil until well emulsified.
- Season to taste. Refrigerate for up to 3 days.
“Just Eat It” Roasted Beet Canola Oil
There’s something about the combination of beets, terragon and citrus juice that makes you want to “just eat it!” Perfect for beet lovers. Pairs well drizzled over crostini and goat cheese. Canola oil is ideal for flavoured oils with savoury combinations such as this one because of its mild taste.