- 1 piece of white paper, any shape or size
- pencil crayons
- paper towels
- canola oil
- Use a while piece of paper to draw a colourful picture with pencil crayons.
- Lay picture flat on paper towel. Using a paintbrush, cover the paper with enough canola oil to soak through completely, making the paper translucent.
- Once the oil soaks in, wipe excess away with paper towel.
- Allow paper to dry for at least 48 hour before hanging in a window.
Upgrade your kids beautiful artwork from drawings on the fridge to beautiful stained glass replicas on your front window! Try this fun craft with supplies you already have at home: white paper, pencil crayons and canola oil! Something new and something fun.