Well hear goes round two of What We’re Lovin’. I see a theme this month – things that keep us warm and it looks like Pinterest.com has hit the radar. I must admit I have been avoiding Pinterest because I’m afraid of getting lost for hours and hours but I know I will eventually let go of this fear and dive right on in.
For those of you that are hooked, you will be happy to know that we have added a “PinIt” button to our blog posts. For those of you not on Pinterest yet (notice I said “yet”) a PinIt button allows you to add a post to your Pinterest wall with just one click. It functions the same as the other share features located at the bottom of this post.
Tell us what you are loving right now and your name will be entered to win a copy of Anita’s Stewart’s cookbook! Leave you comment in the reply box below. We’d love to hear from you!!
- Brewt Pot – The great Brewt tea pots for warm or cold tea and coffee beverages.
- Anita Stewart – and her love of Canadian cuisine. Anita was awarded the Order of Canada in late 2011. Be sure to get your name in to win a copy of one of her books by leaving a reply to this post!
- Pinterest.com – thanks to my great friend Patty for sharing your new love with me!
- Being Erica – I don’t watch much TV but over the holidays I fell in love with CBC’s time travelling diva, Erica Strange. You can watch Seasons 1-3 on Netflix or Season 3 and 4 (the final season, boohoo) on www.cbc.ca
- Loose Tea – exactly what you need to go with Ellen’s Brewt! My favourite place to get tea in Winnipeg is from Cornelia Bean on Academy. I never leave empty handed. Right now I’m stocked up with Cranberry Dream Sencha (green tea), Manitoba Rooibos, Chocolate Mint Rooibos and Gen Mai Cha (green tea).
- My Loving Loops headband – Made by a local crafter, Lelia’s Loving Loops, this headband keeps me warm and stylish during these cold winter months
What Wendy’s Lovin’
- Pinterest! – the hottest new social media network that lets you organize your favourite things in a virtual pinboard! www.pinterest.com
- Edamame beans – an easy, healthy snack anytime, anywhere!
- Prairie Yogi Magazine – picked up the debut issue and I love it! www.prairieyogi.com
Comments are closed.