What Jenn’s Lovin
Fresh Vibrant Muffins
I almost always have muffins on my counter or in my freezer for snacks and lunch packing. One of my winter favourite flavour combos is Julie’s Cranberry Orange Muffins. There’s something about that citrus smell and the tart pop of cranberry that fills a winter day with warmth. It’s also a great way to use up that bag of frozen cranberries you might have purchased in December or you can easily find them in the freezer aisle for fresh frozen flavour. Cheers to more muffins and fresh vibrant days of March.
What Lynn’s Lovin
March 16th is Dietitians Day
- We love food!
- We are passionate about food and nutrition.
- We do eat chocolate, ice cream, pasta, and potato chips without guilt.
- We do love to eat out and try new foods.
- We cook – a lot!
- We are not the food police and challenge eating rules.
- We are regulated by our professional colleges, just like registered nurses, pharmacists, and physicians and use evidence-based practices.
- We love vegetables, fruit, and fibre-containing foods and all of the health benefits they offer.
- We empower others to make healthier food decisions.
- We won’t give you a hard time or judge you if your diet isn’t perfect. Perfection isn’t the goal.
Eat Well…Lynn & Jenn