I don’t know about you, but I’m celebrating Canada Day all Summer long. It’s not every day that you turn 150! Also, did you know that it’s canola’s 50th birthday this year? If you’re in Ottawa, be sure to stop by the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum to see the Canola! Seeds of Innovation exhibit.
Here are some #MakeItCanola recipes and meal plans from our community of Registered Dietitians, Chefs, Professional Home Economists and food writers that we wanted to share with you. Make it a #MakeItCanola Summer and be sure to share your photos online for a chance to win bi-weekly prizes.
Eat well… Jenn
1. Strawberry, Cucumber and Red Pepper Salad with Maple Drizzle from Registered Dietitian Shannon Crocker
2. Canada Day Entertaining Guide from Ayngelina and Chef Dave at BaconisMagic.ca
3. Perfect Canada Day Picnic from Mairlyn Smith’s YouTube channel, My Left Frying Pan.
4. Roasted Beet Salad with Goat Cheese from Getty Stewart.
5. Virtual Meal Prep with Erin & Dara at HowToEat.ca