- 1 cup whole wheat flour (250 mL)
- 1 1/2 – 2 all purpose flour (375-500 mL)
- 2 Tbsp wheat germ (30 mL)
- 1 pkg (7 g) quick rising instant yeast (1 pkg)
- 1 cup warm water (250 mL)
- 1 Tbsp canola oil (15 mL)
- 1/4 tsp salt (1 mL)
- In a large bowl, mix whole wheat flour, 1 cup (250 mL) all purpose flour, salt and yeast. Stir in warm water and canola oil.
- Gradually stir in enough of remaining all purpose flour to make a soft dough. Knead on lightly-floured surface until smooth and elastic.
- Shape dough into ball. Cover and let rest for 10 minutes before rolling out.
Homemade Pizza Dough
The best part about home-made pizza is making it just the way you like, and this quick and delicious home-made pizza dough is a great place to start. Try this recipe for your next family pizza night.