- 1/4 cup orange juice (60 mL)
- 3 Tbsp canola oil (45 mL)
- 2 Tbsp vinegar (30 mL)
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice (15 mL)
- 1 Tbsp granulated sugar (15 mL)
- 5 oz bag of mixed salad greens (142 g)
- 3 cups strawberries, sliced (750 mL)
- 1 English cucumber, quartered and diced (1)
- 1 large mango, peeled and diced (1)
- 1 orange, peeled, pith removed and sectioned (1)
- 1/4 cup fresh mint, finely chopped (60 mL)
- Combine all ingredients in a container with a tight fitting lid.
- Shake well.
- Keep refrigerated for up to 3 days.
- Combine salad ingredients in large serving bowl.
- Toss lightly. Pour desired amount of vinaigrette over top, and again, toss lightly.
- Serve immediately.
Strawberry Mango Mint Salad
An excellent summer salad to serve for dining al fresco. Strawberries, mango, mint and oranges are tossed with cucumbers and mixed greens. The vinaigrette tops the light salad off perfectly.
- Total Fat
- 6 g
- Saturated Fat
- 0 g
- 0 mg
- 5 mg
- 16 g
- 3 g
- 0 g