- 1 cup canola oil (250 mL)
- 1 tsp fresh grated ginger (5 mL)
- 1 tsp lime zest (5 mL)
- pinch salt
- pinch fresh ground pepper
- In a small saucepan, bring the canola oil to 140°F; do not boil.
- Add the fresh grated ginger; mix well. Add the lime zest, salt, and pepper.
- Remove from heat and place in a glass container. Let it rest overnight in the refrigerator.
Ginger Lime Time Canola Oil
Ginger and lime are complementary to each other and this ginger and lime infused canola oil can be used for dipping bread, brushing on pizza crust in place of sauce, drizzling over popcorn or in a stir-fry. Canola oil is the best choice for salad dressings, marinades or infused oil recipes likes this one because of its mild taste.