Remember all those meals your mom cooked for you? The cakes she baked? The brunches and lunches she prepared? For Mother’s Day, we found some easy to make cakes “from scratch”, a fabulous brunch recipe and a delicious blood orange salad that we know moms from coast to coast will love.
5 Recipes that will impress Mom on Mother’s Day:
1. Homemade Chocolate Cake from Scratch from onelittleproject.com (new to our share list!)
2. Orange Spice Cake from Amy at FamilyFeedBag.com
3. The Better Apple Cinnamon Loaf from Registered Dietitian Nita at CarrotsandCake.ca
4. Blood Orange and Tangerine Salad from Professional Home Economist Getty Stewart
5. Huevos Rancheros from new mom of twins Wendy at EatSipSlurp! (Happy first Mother’s Day, Wendy!)
How do I get my recipe featured?
We love finding recipes online using canola oil. When we find them, we share them.
You might just find your favourite picks in the next Canola Coast to Coast edition!