What Jenn’s Lovin
Relax, Dammit! is a non-fiction book by health policy expert and Professor at the University of Alberta, Timothy Caulfield. The book walks you through a typical day from when you wake until you go to bed and brings to our attention the science, or lack thereof, that we might think backs many of the decisions we make. From flossing to gluten to sleep and meetings. What does the scientific body of credible research really say about these topics? I downloaded the audio version of the book and my only criticism, I really wish it was being read to me in Tim’s voice.
What Lynn’s Lovin
5 Things I’m Lovin’!
- I love Justin Bieber. Yes – you read it correctly, Justin Bieber. I literally fell in love with him at a concert I was invited to in 2015 and have never looked back. And I personally can’t wait to try the new Justin Bieber and Tim Hortons collab ‘Timbiebs’!!! How fun.
- In-person events. This month I went to a Toronto Maple Leafs game – they lost big time but it was so nice to get out there again and be with people.
- Christmas crafts. Our office is getting together early this month to let our creativity shine with pinecones and glitter. How fun is that.
- Holiday baking – What a great excuse to bake and give it all away all to family, friends, and neighbors.
- Being together again. How nice that we can spend the holidays together again. This is what I love!
Eat Well…Lynn & Jenn